Sellers // Most Popular Seller Resources
DEEB in the Community
Dinner service at Sienna Francis House
Each dinner service needs up to 15 volunteers, to cook, serve, and clean up dinner at the Sienna Francis House. DEEB Realty and our agents try to find ways to give our time back to the community. The Sienna Francis House is always looking for volunteers.
Glove, scarf & hat drive for Local Shelters
In 2009 we were able to collect almost 300 pairs of gloves, nearly 100 hats and 30+ scarves during a pot luck lunch at the DEEB Realty office. Our winters can be challenging, and The Open Door Mission is servicing so many families, and helping to get children off to school that these items are very much appreciated.
Food drive for Omaha Food Bank
The OABR does an annual food drive in conjuncture with the Chili Contest at the OABR office. Each real estate broker's office is given a "blue barrel" to fill with non-perishables which are donated to the Omaha Food Bank. The contest between the offices is fun, but more importantly the donations are very much needed.
Golf tournament to benefit The Shelter Fund
DEEB Realty has an annual golf tournament for DEEB Realty agents and guests each summer. In 2009 we were able to donate approximately $3,000 as a result of our golf outing, raffles and donations. The Shelter Fund contributes to local homeless organizations such as The Open Door Mission and Sienna Francis House.
Holiday party & silent auction to benefit The Shelter Fund
Thanks to the generous companies and individuals in the Omaha area, DEEB Realty and our agents were able to donate over $11,000 to The Shelter Fund after our holiday party and silent auction. Agents that attended the event sponsored by DEEB Realty donated to The Shelter Fund along with all proceeds from the silent auction. A number of local businesses and individuals donated great gifts for the auction and we were proud of our success.
Habitat for Humanity DEEB Build Day
Each year 20 - 30 DEEB Realty agents volunteer for a DEEB Build. These agents go to one of Habitat's build sites and help with whatever is needed from applying siding to cleaning. This is a fun event, and benefits a wonderful organization.
Dinner service at The Open Door Mission
The Open Door Mission is always looking for volunteers. They will take as much or as little time as you have! DEEB Realty had over 40 volunteers on our last visit to The Open Door Mission for a full service meal in honor or our veterans that have served. The little bit of hard work is much appreciated.
DEEB bowling for The Shelter Fund
As a thank you to our agents for their donations and volunteer time for The Shelter Fund, DEEB Realty organizes a bowling event each year so that our agents can get together. In 2009 DEEB Realty was able to donate over $20,000 to the Shelter Fund through donations on transactions and events, not to mention the additional time volunteered to these organizations.
- DEEB Realty has been a huge contributor to charitable organizations since its inception in 1993. The majority of our contributions of money and time go to local organizations.
- Organizations that DEEB Realty has supported recently include:
- The Shelter Fund - Benefitting local homeless Charities in Omaha including The Open Door Mission, Sienna Francis House, and Project Homeless Connect Omaha
- After school programs for all 56 elementary schools in the Omaha Public School System
- Longest running sponsor for summer legion baseball (Millard North HS)
- Omaha Central Legion Baseball, Omaha North Legion Baseball
- Various youth sporting camps at Millard North High School
- Bryan High School cross country
- Bellevue Youth Recreation programs
- Victory Boxing Club
- The Stephen Center (homeless shelter)
- The V Foundation - Cancer Research
- KJ's Carts for Kids - supporting youth dealing with traumatic life changing events
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Ted E. Bear Hollow - supports kids that are coping with the death of a parent
- The Food Bank
- Special Olympics
- Operation Others - providing food for underprivileged during the holiday season
- Omaha Children's Museum
- American SIDS Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity